StepsApp Pedometer Download for Android and iPhone with a direct link
StepsApp: Download StepsApp for Android and iPhone with a direct link, the latest version for free 2023. We recommend that you download StepsApp and try it out right away.
StepsApp: Dear friends, visitors of the jawakerr website, you are welcome, as you know that many people around the world are recently interested in taking care of health and doing exercise, so that people can maintain a good and perfect body shape, but since the outbreak of the Corona Covid 19 pandemic, all are trying People around the world stay away from gatherings so as not to get sick, despite the opening of countries to conduct various activities and work and the abolition of emergencies, but many people are trying to keep themselves from fingers by staying away from gatherings and performing exercises differently.
This made there an interest and an increase in the search for applications that offer a different set of home exercises in a simple and easy way. Among these applications, a link to download Home Workout program was previously shown, which is one of the most popular applications that offers its users a professional set of exercises that do not need to equipment.
What is StepsApp Pedometer?
StepsApp is a step-counter program that you can use to keep track of the number of steps you take in a day. This tool adds This tool also adds the number of steps you've moved and generated accurate images that you can check at the end of each day.
If nothing stands out about StepsApp, it's the trendy images of its interface. On the homepage, you can see your current step count in bold. Plus you can see break-in images that show the breaks between your walks per day. The app also shows you how many The calories you burn and the total time of your activity. Plus you can sync between all these features with Google Fit.
Information about StepsApp
It is worth noting that the first download version of the StepsApp program was released on August 28, 2017, by StepsApp GmbH. Count the steps that a person takes during the day in total.
Or while performing jogging and walking to monitor the health status and calculate how many calories are lost while walking, the program is perfectly integrated with the Google Fit application, and it also provides a complete examination and analysis form to review all data, whether on a daily, monthly or yearly basis, My steps application has a simple and elegant design interface with support for many templates in six different colors, in addition to support for a different set of languages, including support for a full interface in Arabic, which increases the ease of use.
Download StepsApp for Android and iPhone for free
StepsApp for mobile download has a very small size, which helps people to easily download and install the application on mobile phones, as it does not require a large amount of storage space for mobile devices. You can also download it with quick direct links through the official stores from the bottom of the topic. Through the application, you can specify the goals you want to achieve to set a number of steps that you must implement daily, while activating the notifications that alert you to achieve the goal or when it is reached.
You can share your progress with your friends on your accounts on various social media platforms. StepsApp Pedometer works on mobile phones running the Android operating system. You can download it through the official Google Play Store. Through a suppository through the official Apple Store to work on iPhone phones, the staff of the Walk application developers is interested in continuous updating to provide a new set of tools in addition to improving performance and solving all the problems that people encounter.
StepsApp features for mobile
- It falls within the group of health and physical programs to review and analyze data while performing jogging and walking.
- It calculates the number of steps that users take, whether on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis.
- It offers a dedicated page to see the stats you want to know about your progress in implementing your daily goals.
- It accurately calculates the number of calories burned through the number of daily steps.
- The pedometer is compatible with the Google Fit app.
- It has a great interface with many templates of six different colors to suit all tastes.
- You can share your progress with your friends on your accounts on different social media platforms.
- Compatible with Apple Watches to show your progress and the number of steps by the watch in an easy and simple way.
- The user can set a daily plan or goals, alerts and notifications will be sent when they are implemented.
- The walking program has a very small size, which helps people to easily download and install the application on mobile phones, as it does not require a large space of mobile storage memory.
- The program does not need to register a new account or link one of your accounts to different social media platforms.
Here we have come to the most important section of our topic for today, which is showing links to download the free StepsApp application on the jawakerr website to work on mobile phones that run different operating systems with quick direct links through the official stores, if you are interested in sports and want to follow your stats while jogging or Walking accurately and knowing the exact number of calories burned.